|This article is a stub.|
Please help Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki Wiki by expanding it.
This is the second volume of Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun light novel.
Game on. Fumiya Tomozaki's opinion on the game of "real life" has been changing ever since Aoi Hinami started teaching him how to play. He's not convinced it's the greatest, but at least it doesn't suck. Meanwhile, student elections are coming up, and obviously, Hinami will be running for student council president. But when Mimimi decides to challenge her, Tomozaki's going to find out if he's leveled up enough to handle the crossfire!
- Chapter 1: The characters who become your friends after you clear a hard event usually have high stats
- Chapter 2: When there’s only one low-level character in the party, his level is gonna skyrocket
- Chapter 3: Once you start speedrunning the minigames, you seriously can’t stop
- Chapter 4: When a mentor character becomes a boss, they’ll push you to the edge
- Chapter 5: It’s hard not to give up on training characters who just won’t improve
- Chapter 6: There are some problems a bottom-tier character can’t fix alone
- Chapter 7: Accessories are the only equipment every character can share
*Information will added soon later.*
- Manga Chapter 12 until earlier quarter of Chapter 21 concluded Volume 2 of Light Novel.