|This article is a stub.|
Please help Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki Wiki by expanding it.
This is the seventh volume of Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun light novel.
With the school culture festival looming, Tomozaki finds himself busier than ever, his attention split between helping Kikuchi with her script, developing a comedy show with Mimimi, and tackling an assignment from Hinami. As practice for the play begins, Kikuchi and Tomozaki decide to interview Hinami about her past in order to strengthen her connection with her role. But just what feelings will she have to face before the curtain rises…?
- Chapter 1: You can’t undo an event once it happens
- Chapter 2: When you know what items you need, your destination decides itself
- Chapter 3: The patterns carved into the stone-paved hill are connected to the mysteries of the world
- Chapter 4: TFW the heroine turns out to be stronger than the hero
- Chapter 5: Sometimes the final boss has gone through things that only a final boss could have gone through
- Chapter 6: Even fairies feel lonely when they’re away from their spring by themselves
- Chapter 7: Some spells don’t use MP
- Chapter 8: You’re sure to find what you want on the other side of the magic door
*Information will added soon later.*